The new luxury is to have an amazing experience. A visit to Acorn Lodge and Harrogate can give you just that! Personal service, tasteful, clean rooms with extra touches to make your stay comfortable. Locally sourced quality breakfasts. Excellent local knowledge.
We look forward to welcoming guests old and new this Summer to enjoy all that our fabulous area has to offer.
Midweek breaks are a great way to experience and relax without the crowds, so book now direct for our best rates. Better still we love to chat to our guests on the phone and put together a personalised stay at the very best rates.
Ali and Phil
Our top experiences this summer include:
- Wandering round the Valley Gardens – 17 acres of park, woodland and floral displays. Finish with a trip to Betty’s and RHS Harlow Carr Gardens.
- A visit to the historical Ripley castle and famous Ripley Ice Cream shop
- Walk around Swinsty and Fewston Reservoirs with a picnic from Weetons fine food store
- Afternoon Tea
- Knaresborough Bed Race on 10th June
- Retail therapy at the fabulous new Victoria Gate in Leeds
- Coffee at the hipster hangout Hoxton North
- StrEat Food festival 25-28th August
- The new Spa at Rudding Park for some chill out time
|There are also plenty of musical and comedy highlights in the next few months including:|
Jon Richardson – Old Man Thurs 11 May
Leo Sayer – Fri 12 May
KT Tunstall – Thurs 18th May
Omid Djalili – Fri 19 May
Let’s Twist Again – 2 July
Gilbert and Sullivan Festival – 4-20th August
Fanatic Pop Culture Expo – 2-3 September
Comedy Festival including Stewart Lee, Greg Davies, Milton Jones, Jimmy Carr and Ken Dodd in October, various dates
Chris Rea – 24 November
Do have a look at what’s on at Harrogate theatre, the Royal Hall and International Centre
We also have one of Europe’s biggest Arts festivals, the Harrogate International Festival including Crime Writers, Music, History. We have had talks from JK Rowling, music from Van Morrison and also the Gilbert and Sullivan Festival returns for the third time in August.